Coming Soon! 2108 Wood Street, La Crosse, WI2 Bed/1 Bath | Price: $135,000Perfect 2 bedroom/1 full bath starter home on the north side of LaCrosse! Features an updated kitchen with brand new
11 Reasons To Keep Your House On The Market During The Holidays
11 Reasons to Keep YOUR HOUSE on the Market During the Holidays:
1. People who look for a home during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you!
3. Since the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there will be less demand for your particular home! Less demand means less money for you!
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays!
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price!
6. Buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a working week!
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons!
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since transferees cannot wait until Spring to buy, you must be on the market now to capture that market!
9. You can still be on the market, but you have the option to restrict showings during the six or seven days during the Holidays!
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year!
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring, when many more houses are on the market for less money! This will allow you to sell high and buy low!
Need to know what your home is worth? Contact Sue Mravik & Associates today for your FREE Market Analysis. 608-781-4927 or email@example.com or find us on the web at: www.liveonalaska.com
Latest Blog Posts
If only we had a crystal ball, right?According the National Association of Realtors, 71% of home owners (that's 3 out of 4 owners) are saying that it's a great time to sell and yet there is a